Wednesday, April 21, 2010

contributors wanted!


I haven't posted here nearly as often as I intended to
when I started this little blog!
I do have a little something brewing in my head
(thought nothing riveting)
but I wondered if any of you would like to contribute
a post?

Maybe something that's been on your heart or mind
about a homeschool related subject.
Or something you'd like to share that has really
helped you make your school house a great success this year?

Let me know!

Email your post to me at
loriatjoyunspeakable@yahoo.com

*ALSO*

If you have any homeschool items you'd like to
sell, let me know about that too!
If there's enough of you interested,
I will post your items w/ your contact info
for those interested in buying your item(s).


7 comments:

trina said...

What a great idea. I have tons of Bob Jones books to sell. I just now realized you had this blog..duh...and makes me want a homeschool blog,too. :)

Holly said...

Yes, I believe I do have some things to sell. I'll check and get back to you. : ) No contributions at the moment, though. Sorry!

julia @say you will love me forever said...

homeschool moms with something to sell?! OF COURSE! don't we all?!

and i'd love to contribute if needed. just went to the cincinnati homeschool conference and i'm in the mode to plan for next year. oh how i love planning. so many great ideas. and i even found some great new curriculum i had never heard of. and i thought i'd heard it all. eek! i'm excited. can you tell?

btw, i have 4 kids (finishing up grades 6th, 5th, 1st and our newest addition to our family...a 4 yr old whom we adopted from china last summer. he keeps our days full of laughter. and we usually need it!).

Jo said...

Hmm...nothing to sell yet, but I have had some thoughts tumbling around in my head for a while that might lead to something interesting to say. I'll try to organize some of them and get back to you!

A said...

Sounds like a fun sale!


www.studenthandouts.com

Hezra said...

Oh, I will email you my contributions... lol, beware my book. I get going and get too excited.

armoyb said...

I don't have anything to add. I have twins that are still babies, but I would be interested in a topic. What about how to get started....how to pick a curriculum....how to set up the homeschool area. You know, the basics about getting started.